Summer Productions is located in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, just south of Washington, DC - accessible by Metro, Bikeshare, and limo
Founded in June 1992, Summer Productions offers a complete range of high quality services including:
- Documentary specials and series
- Website strategy and development
- Strategic marketing and market research
- Television re-versioning and translation for targeted audiences
- Commercials, PSAs and shorts
- Multimedia tailored for web, DVD, and podcast
- Editorial services and expert review
- Print and online advertising and premiere events
Through relationships with our clients like Discovery Networks, The World Bank, Boehringer Ingelheim and many others, the work of Summer Productions appears on television screens, computer monitors, DVDs, podcasts, and in print across the US and around the world.
With our talented production and marketing team, Summer Productions can take your project from beginning conception to delivery – and broadcast. Summer’s rates are competitive and we deliver within budget and on schedule.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you!
Summer’s Work Process
Summer Productions engages in a proven work process with our clients that helps ensure the delivery of a successful product:
- Proposal. After an information-gathering meeting with a potential client to learn about the organization’s needs and goals, Summer’s team creates a proposal that details our suggested approach, estimated budget and possible production schedule. When the proposal is accepted, we create a letter of agreement. The agreement clearly outlines the specific tasks, deliverables, and terms of the project's duration.
- Analysis. On reaching an agreement, Summer completes a more detailed analysis and works closely with the client to make final decisions about content, design, and other project details.
- Development. Depending on the project, Summer assembles a skilled team that best fits the needs of the client and works according to the pre-production, production, and post-production schedule.
- Quality assurance. Throughout the process, Summer continually ensures content accuracy, high production values, and technical integrity.